Monday, November 10, 2008

Step 12 - Progress

After the succesfull sale of the PC LapLink cable, I thought I would buy another 2 of them.
If I can make £5 on each sale then I would complete Step 12.

So I paid the same £2.99 each for them.
One is on ebay now, and I was going to put the other one on after it had sold, but I'm thinking of putting them on as buy it now, as I dont think I can wait 7 days for them to complete.

I know I should be concentrating on the step in hand, but I'm trying to think ahead to future steps. I think its easy to make £5 on a sale, but it will be a lot harder going from £80 - £160. I think I will have to change my plan once Im at that step.

Total Cash - 12.47 - 4.98 = £7.49
Total Assets - £4.98
In Step 12 - £10 - £20

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what you could do if this helps is split your stake money into 2 or 3 so even if you stumble in one you still have the others to work on.

why not buy a pen and paper or something to note down in more detail what happened each time and have that either made into a book or self print on lulu.com or an ebook to sell on

Anonymous said...

Why not begin to start a small business nowe you have a bit of cash.