Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Step 14 - Progress

I'm at Step 14. As there are only 28 steps, that means that I'm half way there !
Well, not quite half way to a million, as I'm only on £40-£80 at the moment.

But I do think that I've done well. I started this challenge on Nov 4th 2008. So I've only been doing it for 2 weeks. So within 2 weeks, I have gone from 0p to £40.

I know that £40 isnt much money, but considering that I earned that from nothing, I think its good.

My plan for stage 14 is to just sell my current stock.
That should take me to over £90 in total, so I could lower my prices to get possibly quicker sales if I want to get to the next step faster.

Total Cash - 26.83
Total Assets - 14.95
Overall Total = £41.78
In Step 14 - £40 - £80

3 comments:

Admin said...

Hi Darren,

I've enjoyed your million dollar journey. I hope all is well and that you continue to update us on your progress.

Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

I have been on the Doubling Journey since August 2006 and just finished Step 19 of 28. Been following the Rules of "How to Double Your Way to A Million in 28 Steps".

I have been blogging about it at:

Double To A Million BlogThanks,
Xinfinitum
dtamp.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi - I've just started doing this and have discovered your site - as per the original notes to the challenge it did say that most people would up so just wondered if you thought about continuing and maybe we could 'work together' just to bounce ideas off each other - anyhow hope ur well
David
1million-pound-challenge.co.uk